poniedziałek, 22 września 2014

Do you like online quizzes?

Is there anyone who doesn't like quizzes? I bet no!

Quizzes are so much fun! I love taking all kinds of quizzes and trivia. My favorite ones are about TV series that I used to watch in the past (this is anice reminder ;)) but I also like educational quizzes. 
In educational quizzes you are not expected to know all the answer but they make you think for some time about the possible answer. Of course you can later chek the correct answer and you sometimes may be very surprised!
Recently I found a great website with online quizzes.  They add a couple of quizzes every week which is the right amount you can digest without feeling guilty ;)
The website has over 15 quizzes categories like animals, celebrities, brain teasers, literature, music, etc. They also have personality quizzes that I enjoy a lot!


I encourage you to have a look at Quizonic.com. This is a decent service and 100% free without registration required. Pure fun! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz